3 Million+ Services. Secure Transactions. Unbeatable Value.
8 characters or longer. Combine upper and lowercase letters and numbers.
Have a promo code? Enter it here.
By signing up, I agree to Music Freelancer Terms of Services.
By joining, I agree to receive emails from Music Freelancer
For new user please look out for the MusicFreelancer Activation email. Please check your inbox and junk/spam box for the MusicFreelancer activation link.
If you did not receive an activation email please go to your dashboard and click on the resend activation button on the green message on top of your dashboard.
1. Head to the right side of your dashboard and click Edit Skills
2. Choose the right skills that match your preferences.
3. Once skills are selected it will show up on the right side of your dashboard.
Note: Adding skills is optional but it's recommended for you to add a few skills to increase your chance of getting hired.
1. Click on edit profile. Here you can start adding your credential and achievement. This is your personal business space.
2. You can add profile pic and your own custom cover photo here.
3.You can add video file, music, image, document etc.. of your achievement and work in the Add Portfolio button. Files must be Wav, mp3, mp4, webm, ogg, jpg, png, gif, docx, eps, psd.
Add detail about your work. When you are done click add.
Your uploaded files will show up for employers and other freelancers to view. You can also remove or edit your upload anytime.
4. Add your credential , experiences, hourly wages, etc.. in your profile. This help employers get a better sense of who you are and your background better.
You can access support by going to the bottom site footer and click support. This will take you to our support page.
You can also access additional guides and support with our help section located on your top navigation menu.
After you have created your profile,you can start submitting proposals for jobs. You can find and evaluate jobs by browsing "find jobs" or by receiving invitations from potential clients to submit proposals for their jobs.
To browse jobs:
1. Go to 'Find jobs' on the top navigation bar. Here you can choose on the type of jobs criteria you want starting with latest jobs, low bids, high bids etc...
2. You can browse specific jobs by selecting the search filter to the left menu of the page:
3. Once you found the rigth job click on the Apply to this job button to begin reading the job detail and start bidding.
1. If you're an employer, simply head over to your "my project" tab.
2. Go to "work in progress" in employer side to view current jobs that are being worked on.
3. Under action select create milestone on the specific job.
3. Once there, you will see a create new milestone button. Click on the button and enter the milestone amount, date of the payment, milestone title and description for the payment. You can also see the progress bar which will increase progress base on the funds you have created to meet the max bid amount of the total project. When the bar reach 100% that mean the total amount that the freelancer bid on is pay off completely. Music freelancer will deduct a small 3% fee from each miletsone amount you release.
4. Once you have created your first miletsone you can release the amount anytime you like or wait for the freelancer to request the payment amount. You can release the funds, cancel, or create a dispute for that specific milestone. You can create more milestone by clicking the "create new milestone" button.
1. Starting dispute can be access by hovering your mouse under your user name and click dispute
2. Here you can view all your current and resolved dispute. To view each dispute click on the number for the specific dispute you want to view.
4. Here is where you enter all the information you want our dispute team to know. Select the project, dispute amount for that project, username and upload all detail attachment. Click submit and you will be send to step 2
5. Once you are in stage two. You can click the amount that you want to dispute for and submit evidence until the 5 days are up. Both side have to come into conclusion in 5 days. Once the deadline have pass and both side have not come into a conclusion, each will be given a chance to enter into an arbitration. All evidence submit during the stage 3 arbitration will NOT be consider valid evidence. Only evidence from stage two under the 5 days time frame are consider valid evidence.
5. If you agree to the dispute amount from the other party during stage 2, click accept offer to agree on the dispute payment and close the case. Dispute funds will be disburse back from to your balance with the agree amount.
Bookmark project is for user who want to save specific posted job that they like for viewing and accessing it later. Think of it like a memory card for saving your favorite jobs.
1. When searching for jobs click the "bookmark this job" button to save the specific job you are currently viewing.
2. To view your bookmark job go to find jobs and select "Bookmark Project"
If a job does not appear under your bookmark project, that specific job is either closed or the project is already handed to another freelancer.
Once you have completed a job. Employer will send you money which will be deposit to your balance. You can check this on the top menu.
You can also monitor your incoming and outgoing funds from your transaction history tab. Go to my finance and select transaction history.
1. You can click on the upgrade membership button in front of your dashboard or the drop down membership link located in the drop down menu from your profile pic.
2. Select any of the membership plan you wish to choose. Once selected click on the upgrade membership button to start your membership. Membership starting from basic to pro will be charge monthly from the selection date you chose on the plan.
To withdraw your payment follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the My Finance tab in the drop down menu from your profile pic
2. Go to the withdraw tab. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click withdraw funds.
Note: You need to have at least $30 in your balance to be able to withdraw. Any amount less than $30.00 will not allow you to process.
To browse freelancers profiles:
1. On the home page, select find freelancer in the top navigation bar.
2. You can filter the search results using the options in the left navigation. Search by genre, budget, skills, country etc. for the right freelancers for you.
3. You can click into each freelancer profile and see his or her qualification, review, skills, etc.. You can also invite the freelancer to check out your newly post project or message the freelancer by clicking the chat button or the send message button.
Workroom is where employer and provider work by sending files back and forth. Freelancer will upload their work for the employer to see. Employer can view sample of the work in doc , video, and audio format. When the employer is satisfy with the final outcome of the freelancer work, he can select the multiple files , pay the freelancer, and download the work straight off of musicfreelancer.
1. Go to "My Project" and head to"current work" on your employer side.
2. Under action click on workroom to head to that specific project workroom.
3.Once you're in workroom you can view and listen to all incoming files submitted by the freelancer.
4. You can also manage and view your milestone payment and view them as well to see if the freelancer is working according to your agreement.
5. Once satisfy with the result, the "mark as final file" will be where you select the final files that you want to fully download. Once click submit, the files will be sent to a queue system in the "final view" page.
6. Once in the final view page, click submit and a term of agreement box will pop up. Clicking agree will send you to the milestone page. All amount must be paid to the provider or else the files won't be downloaded. Once full amount is paid, return to the view final file page in workroom, now the employer can download the files directly into desktop.
1. Once satisfy with the result, select the "Set As Final File" box on each of the files you want to accept and download.
2. Once click submit, the files will be sent to a queue system in the "View Final File" section for final review .
3. Once you have review the files for the final time click accept and a message will show up. Click agree and if you still owe the freelancer project amount, you will be send to the milestone page to finish releasing all payment for the project.
4. Once you have release all payment click the "Back To Workroom" link on top right to go back to your workroom
5. You can start downloading your freelancer work files in the "View Final File" section.
*You can only download freelancer work files once you have completely review and is satisfy with the freelancer work. You will need to pay the full project amount to the freelnacer to be able to download their file. This system keep everyone secure and fair throughout the project.*
To post jobs on musicfreelancer.net,
1. Click on " Start Hiring Freelancer" button in the upper left corner of the navigation bar.
2. Add the project description, project name, your budget level , the experience level you want from a freelancer, skills etc.
3.You may attach up to 10 files (maximum size 50 MB per attachment) that help clarify the job requirements
4. Select a Fixed price or Hourly job. Fixed price jobs are best when you have well-defined scope and structure for the work. If the job scope is less certain and you would like to work with your contractor on a more flexible basis, then choose the hourly option. Hourly jobs are work in hourly based.
5. You may choose to select any of the post features to help speed up the process in finding the right freelancers. Recruiter is for hiring fresh new freelancers. Featuered is for your project to be on the spotlight which will bring in more freelancers for you to choose. Urgent is for project that in need of a freelancer fast. Blacklist help you identify which freelancer is not right for the job.
6. Once click submit, you will have to option to preview your job and edit your job. By selecting preview you will see your job post layout before anyone else. You can also go back and edit your job anytime.
If the client selects your proposal and hires you for the job, the following will occur:
1.You will receive an notification informing you that you have been selected on top right corner or in your dashboard.
2. To view incoming jobs head over to your My Project page. Here you can view current ongoing jobs or the current status on jobs that you bidded earlier.
3. Click on the freelancer tab and select active bids to view status on your bid.
If you see an accept or decline on a particular job, that mean an employer have selected you for that job and is waiting for you to select Accept or Decline to start working or denied the job.
4. Once you click accept, head over to current work in the freelancer side to view your job
you can send work files to your employer through workroom, request payments, view your current milestone etc. for each of the jobs.
To request employer to release milestone amount
1. Go to "my project" and go to your current work on the freelancer side.
2. Select view milestone under action to view all milestone in that specific project
3. If there is a milestone created by an employer you will then see a "send request" button for each of the milestone created. Click the button to notify your employer about the specific milestone payment for release
Your employer will be notify of the payment request.
4. You can go back and click view milestone to view your payment anytime. If you received a green box then your payment have been released and should be going to into your fund balance.
Yes you can edit your bid as long as the project is not close or you have been selected already.
1. Go to my project and select active bids on the freelancer side.
2. In active bids click select under action and a menu will appear. Select edit bid to edit your new bid amount for that specific job.
Workroom is the business hub for each of your project. Here you can send files to your employer for review and see incoming payment for your work. Every freelancers must work from our workroom system for safe and secure file sending and transaction.
1. Go to my project and go to current work on the freelancer side
2. Go to action and select workroom from the drop down menu
3. Here you can send video, music, image etc. files to employer for reviewing. You can also check the project deadline on the top right corner and each milestone payment set by the employer on the top left.
You can post and promote your own business by following these steps:
1. Head to the top navigation bar in your main dashboard and select "Musician Resource"
2. Select the Post New button
3. List your business by adding business hours, details, and image.
4. You can view and edit your business anytime by selecting the "My Musician Resource" button.
How to get started with classified ads.
1. Head over to the classified ads menu on the top navigation bar.
2. You can start viewing each item or search with the item menu on the left.
3. Once you are ready to purchase, send an enquiry to the owner and start selling, trade, and buy.
1. Click on the "Start Selling" button in classifed ads and head to the product listing page
2. Add your product image and detail
3. Click preview to see how your product will look and click save to finish the listing.
4. You can edit your product anytime by going to the top menu and select the "Your Listed Item". Select the pencil icon and edit your product.
1.You can check incoming message and offers for your product by selecting the "Your Listed Item" menu on top navigation
2. Head to the "View Enquiries" to see all your message and offers.
3. You can accept or decline offer. Click reply to start messaging the buyer.
Musician Search is where you will find musicians and filmmakers around your area or globally for projects.
1. Click on musician search in top navigation menu
2. Use the search filter to right musicians and filmmakers in your local areas or anywhere worldwide.
3. View their profile by clicking on each user name. You can also send them a message by clicking the contact button.
Please subscribe our newsletter to get regular update